Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another Blog? Really??

I've decided to start another blog.

Really? Because your other several aren't enough?

Apparently not. Because then my brain was like, "Oooh, that could be a great blog idea!!"
And I was like, "But that falls into a new category in and of itself..."
And my brain was like, "Well then. You could make a new blog..."
So I was like, "Fine."

And here I am.

What is this blog?

I always have the funniest conversations with my husband, and sometimes we say and do the most ridiculous things :) It makes life so fantastic!! Whenever I share them on Facebook, they tend to be my most popular status updates, because they're just so funny.

So I thought I would share them with you here :)

I hope you get as much of a kick out of them as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment