Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Cramps

Andrew and I went camping over the weekend just before school started with my sister-in-law Monica. The campground we went to was GORGEOUS, and we made a point of going hiking while we were up there. I was enjoying the hike immensely, and had brought a box of Cheez-It Party mix to take on the hike with us. This worked well until I started getting side cramps from eating while hiking...

Me: "Ugh, I think I'm getting a side cramp. That's okay, though, because it's only a baby side cramp right now."

Andrew: "Are you sure it isn't just a baby? ;) "

I had no response, other than to punch Andrew semi-lightly in the stomach. Except I may have not done it all that lightly. Just not so hard that it would actually hurt him.

Andrew to Monica: "Did you see that?!? She PUNCHED me!!"

Monica: "Yeah, well, you deserved it."

Glad I wasn't the only one that thought so! ;)
Seriously. Andrew and his baby jokes sometimes... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment